Administrator Role - 16 hrs/week
Applications Close Monday 7 October 2019
Based in Palmerston North, Environment Network Manawatu (ENM) is a well-established umbrella group for more than 50 environmental member groups. We are seeking a new part time Administrator to help with the running of our day-to-day business. The role of ENM is to foster communication, collaboration and networking amongst its member groups. The successful candidate will be passionate about good office workflows, team work and making a difference to the environment.
As the Administrator for ENM, you will be responsible for:
· Accounting and financial reporting, including banking, processing of invoices, payroll and other transactions
· Special General Meeting /Annual General Meeting financial reporting and preparation of Auditor Report
· Result Based Accountability Reporting and other reporting for grants as required
· Maintaining and building databases of member groups, volunteers and useful contacts (including other groups working in the environmental space)
· Filing, document management, passwords
· IT Infrastructure – liaising with suppliers, setting up shared cloud-based workspaces and filing systems
· Support in event management
· Day-to-day office tasks as required, e.g. responding to inquiries, purchasing of office equipment, etc.
In this role you will be a self-starter, able to work independently and collaboratively with paid staff and volunteers of Environment Network Manawatu. You need strong organizational and time management skills, and have ideally used XERO and a contact management tool in previous roles. You will be able to use Microsoft Office products and have experience with cloud-based computing. You will need confidence and be able to build and maintain relationships and improve on workflows as the organization grows.
The preferred applicant will have a tertiary qualification and/or extensive practical experience. Solid induction and on-the-job-training will be provided. Days and hours of work are negotiable.
A job specification for this position can be obtained here or from Environment Network Manawatu, PO Box 1271, Level 2, 74 The Square, Palmerston North 4440. P:06 3550126. E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please apply by sending a CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com or via TradeMe by Monday 7 October 2019.